The Merge Poker Network has many operators - this article tells you how to save notes when swapping between skins.
So you've decided to set up an account with Professional Rakeback on the Merge Gaming Network, smart move, we have a great relationship with both Merge Poker and the Carbon brands and we can act as your advisor and advocate should any issue ever arise (they rarely if ever do though, so do not worry!). You've created your new account and now it is time to transfer your player notes from your old skin to your newly created network flagship Carbon Poker or YouWin account. We here at Professional Rakeback appreciate your business, and your time. To that end, we'd like to provide you with instructions on how to quickly and efficiently transfer your player notes that you worked so hard to gather to your new poker acccount. Have a Mac instead, see also: How To Transfer Merge Player Notes on a Mac. If you didn't know that Mac Poker could be enjoyed on US poker sites, then you should read either of the two articles just linked to learn more via our in depth reviews!
Instructions for transferring Notes, Player Tags, as well as Player Icons from an Old Account to New Merge Account on a Windows based computer or device:
1) Right click the Windows Start Button then choose the Explore option from the pop up menu
2) Next use the Windows Explorer to navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\(Your_Old_Poker_Site)\users\(Your_User_Name)
3) Then open the selected folder (Your_User_Name) and select the file Notes.dat and Tags.dat
4) Copy these files (see tips below)
5) Use Windows Explorer to navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\(Your_New_Awesome_Carbon_or_Aced_Site)\users\(Your_User_Name)
6) Finally Paste Notes.dat and Tags.dat into this Windows file folder
7) Enjoy the edge you will now posess over you competition!
Other phrases one might use in order to find this information include: transferring old Merge Gaming Network notes to new client, transfering old Merge notes to a new skin, Transferring RPM, Hero, Overbet, Pokerhost, Pokerview, Sportsbook, Players Only notes to Carbon or Aced and moving merge notes to Carbon or Aced. We hope you enjoy this and the many other poker news articles that we at PROFRB provide to all of our valued clients, customers, and stake horses.